Committee Member, County Amateur Dramatic Society
August 2016 – Present
Undertake the ‘Technical Officer’ role for the society.
Lighting Engineer, Lincoln Sound Group
May 2016 – Present
Providing lighting designs and operation services for events.
ICT Technician, Lincoln UTC
September 2014 – November 2016
Providing ICT Support Services to Lincoln UTC
- Solely responsible for the UTC’s ICT Systems.
- Deployed a ICT Service Desk to provide a prompt and efficient response for both incident and change management.
- Knowledge of working with a number of Microsoft network management tools such as WDS, WSUS, IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Knowledge of Impero Education Pro, Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, SIMS MIS system.
- Deployed Micorosoft System Centre Configuration Manager for application and OS deployment.
- Worked with range of third party companies to ensure a successful deployment of the ICT infrastructure during
the migration to our new building in September 2015.
Client Field Services Technical Analyst, Dell Corporation Ltd
September 2012 – August 2014
Provided ICT Services to Cambridgeshire BSF Schools as part of the BSF Managed Services contract
- Main Dell on-site contact for Neale-Wade Academy.
- Worked to provide prompt fixes whilst working to SLAs.
- Knowledge of working with the BMC Remedy support tool, for both Incident and Change Management.
- Worked with the schools to deploy additional systems such as StarLesson and IPTV (AMX) solutions.
- Knowledge of working with a number of Microsoft systems such as System Centre Configuration Manager
(SCCM), IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy and Forefront Identity Manager (FIM).
- Good knowledge of NetSupport School, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Lync, Google Apps and SIMS.
- Good networking knowledge for Juniper, Aruba and CISCO equipment, use VLANs, SSIDs, VPNs.
- Trained technicians who are joining Dell under TUPE.
- Assisted with the migration of other schools to the Dell Cambs BSF Managed Service.
- Liaised with third party organisations, for support on issues with systems such as Printing Solutions, Library
systems and Cashless Catering. I also worked with Cambridgeshire County Council ICT Service for support with
the internet and MIS support.
ICT Technician/Web Developer, Cromwell Community College
October 2010 – August 2012
- Gained experience with a Microsoft Server 2003 environment
- Managing and completing helpdesk tickets whilst aiming to perform first time fixes.
- Maintain the college’s external website presence
- Migrated the college from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Assisted with the migration to the Dell Managed Service
Part-time Customer Service Assistant, The Co-Operative Food
July 2010 – September 2010
Retail stores nationwide, worked in Whittlesey branch
Part-time Customer Service Assistant, Somerfield Stores
June 2005 – Sept 2009
ICT Support Officer, Fenland District Council
May 2004 – June 2004 and May 2006 – June 2006
County council offices based in March. Carried out work experience placement here on two separate occasions